- Greases (& lubricating oils, etc.)
- Filler rods (welding/brazing/soldering)
What considerations would one need to take into account in setting up a small-scale fabrication shop, especially in a less-developed area? What would be the ideal scenario?
Taking into considerations such as:
- Ergonomic (lighting, sound)
- Air quality and treatment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- What PPE are necessary for what kinds of work? (specifically respirators)
- Architectural & interior (e.g. paint, windows)
- Electrical (1-phase vs. 3-phase, 220v vs. 110v)
- mechanical engineering
- production/operations management
- industrial hygiene
Then I make this manual available for free over the Web, in a form that allows it to be improved upon by others.