In which our dear narrator becomes too busy to blog

Yes, fall semester is upon us, folks.

These days I am usually too busy to write a whole blog post, so when I'm browsing around and find something interesting, I'll usually just del.icio.us it.

Since you're obviously obsessed with me and the things I find interesting (all 3 of you who read this), go ahead and subscribe to my del.icio.us RSS feed.

For my dad and other analog people: del.icio.us is like the "Bookmarks" thing in your web browser. Except instead of storing the bookmarks on my computer, they're stored in the cloud, so anyone can access them anytime. Well, most of them. Handy if I need to find something I bookmarked 3 months ago when I'm not at my own computer. Like if I'm in the library, where I spend all of my time, studying so hard it hurts my soul.

No comments: